use code: DXUC6581
Luxury Beauty Products
Buy Luxury Beauty Products
Buy Luxury Beauty Products
Excludes existing customers of BeautyBar.com, YoYo.com, Look.com or other Quidsi sites. Restrictions apply.

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Manicure at Home II

On my first post about how to do your manicure at home, there were some videos and references in Portuguese. But today I found on Youtube, 2 very helpful videos in English, with actual new tips on different tools to do the same job explained in the Brazilian videos. I really enjoy them and will be trying those tools myself soon.

The first video is how to clean up your cuticles while applying nail polish.



The second video, is about all steps for a manicure at home that looks professionally done. Based on my own experience, it is more down to a steady hand than about techniques. I know what to do, I know how to do, but it never looks good when I do it, simply because my hand is not steady enough for anything that needs precision. Does it make sense? My manicure will look good enough, but not as perfect as I want them to look.



I enjoyed all videos I watched from aLoveTart, and highly recommend them to anyone interested in hand care.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to know what do you think about this post. Let's talk about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle on Twitter

Beauty Blogs on Twitter