use code: DXUC6581
Luxury Beauty Products
Buy Luxury Beauty Products
Buy Luxury Beauty Products
Excludes existing customers of BeautyBar.com, YoYo.com, Look.com or other Quidsi sites. Restrictions apply.

Saturday 4 May 2013

Manicure at Home

Manicure at Home

This is one of my favorite videos on how to paint nails properly. I don't like the way it is usually done in the US, with a huge gap between the polish and the cuticle - it is like paying for a manicure that looks a week old as soon as I leave the salon.


Another video, very helpful is from the site Unha Bonita, it is all in Portuguese, but you don't need to understand what Daniele is saying, just pay attention to what she is doing in the video.

This is what I managed to achieve by myself, after following those instructions:



E para voces que dominam o Portugues, de tambem uma olhada nesse post da Dani, para o passo-a-passo da unha perfeita.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to know what do you think about this post. Let's talk about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle on Twitter

Beauty Blogs on Twitter