use code: DXUC6581
Luxury Beauty Products
Buy Luxury Beauty Products
Buy Luxury Beauty Products
Excludes existing customers of BeautyBar.com, YoYo.com, Look.com or other Quidsi sites. Restrictions apply.

Monday 6 May 2013

How to Use Dry Shampoo

I mean it. No, this is not a tutorial or anything like that. I don't know how to use dry shampoo. I've been trying a few formulas lately, and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. So, I credit my failures to application, and not formula.

The point is, I don't like showering at the gym, I prefer at home, but most times I need to run some errands after working out, so a dry shampoo is the most practical alternative at those moments. I have 3 different ones I've been trying: John Frieda and Batiste Dry Shampoo, bought at drugstore.com, and Serge Normant, received in my first Birchbox.  I noticed though that when I spray totally carelessly, just throwing my head down and going crazy on the spray, it worked better. When I did at home, calmly with all the time in the world, meticulously, it looked and felt awful.

I've found those before and after pictures on the internet. Click on the picture to go to their original posts:

Gaby's BeautyBlog
Really? How does she achieve that?


Blog Tea Cups & B Cups
How do they do that???


I've managed to achieve beautiful bouncy hair with all three, but I also achieved an oily mess, gunky blob with all three. So, in search for some explanations, I've found this article at Birchbox blog that might help, and the posts from where I collected the pictures above (click at pic captions). As they say, practice makes perfect, maybe I should just try a little longer...

Any tips?

***


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to know what do you think about this post. Let's talk about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle on Twitter

Beauty Blogs on Twitter